The Lodge of Hedmark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People we trust:

Go down

People we trust: Empty People we trust:

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey guys, let's use this thread to talk about people we trust/distrust in the game;

Blazer: He trolls so much I don't even know. I got him to vote Dust (over Goremancer) by saying that Dust isn't in his mafia. (He said he couldn't vote Goremancer because Goremancer is his underling.

BorkBot- I really want him to be citizen, as per Rihfok's investigation results. We have nothing to lose by recruiting him. This means I've gotta arrange the cop/invest results table to account for this. He seems not-scummy to me. Could either be Cop, or citizen.

CmG - probably gf. Roleblocked by FrostByte N2 when no red mafia kill. This means red mafia sent CmG to kill ______ and CmG was roleblocked.

Deathfire123 - Claims detective yet posts incredibly lame set of night action results. I could have claimed the exact same thing. He has no idea what he is talking about or got incredibly unlucky with a framer and the Goremancer visiting Ubernox results.

Dust - what's everyone's opinion? I'm not sure if he's town or mafia. I hope I've been able to WIFOM protect him if he is town by making mafia think he's going to be an easy lynch so no need to kill...

Fragos - Claims cop.This dude seems sincere, too.

Frostbyte- at the moment seems like medical student... Situations exist in which he could be orange mafia consort though...

Rihfok - Like Dust, this dude is definitely invest of some kind.... Invest/consig.... Unsure about his alignment. I personally feel like he is too sincere to be lying to me. :[

Fragos - I will fill this out later

GriM and Rocshi please write your opinions too!

clementine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum