The Lodge of Hedmark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mason Chat

+2
Sumikoko
GriM-DeMoN
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mason Chat Empty Mason Chat

Post  GriM-DeMoN Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:13 am

Welcome my recruits make sure you read the rules.We need to stick together and keep each other alive please stay active on this site at night. Very Happy Very Happy
Roschi thinks I'm a cultist so you will need to back me up Masons.

Sumikoko your my first recruit are you going to tell town that you are now a Mason With me iv already told town im a Mason it could get me some protection.
If I die Make sure you recruit good players that you know are Citizens.
If you don't know about any Citizens random recruit.

GriM-DeMoN

Back to top Go down

Mason Chat Empty Re: Mason Chat

Post  Sumikoko Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

So, Grim, what shall we do tonight? Recruit Rocshi? Don't recruit him for WIFOM purposes? We have in our disposal, what, 2 more citizens and a journalist?

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Lol, I hope you haven't forgotten about the Mason chat...

As for the author of the code, aka the second interviewee from Day 2, I highly suspect that it is Nick or Dust, possibly Phyr. Nick is more than capable of producing such a code, not to mention he suddenly went quiet after I posed my threat to the second interviewee, though whether or not he is willing to write something so detailed, I have my doubts. Dust, well, is Dust. Diligence and coding skills in one. Phyr has the diligence to do it, I have no doubt, and he did reiterate that he was a math major, but I do not know his playstyle well to make any judgments about that. Whichever case, based on the tone of the second interviewee, I have suspicions that whomever that interviewee was, he was not town aligned. He made a much bigger case for the corrupt journalist, and said certain scummy things such as "I'd play innocent as mafia like a pro" and "if you leave this message intact, Mafia will take it as a sign of no allegiance."

So I did not know there is no Mason leader lol. I spent a great deal of time wondering how to protect you, Grim, but I read the FAQ and realized there is no technical "leader." But we can send you to do the recruiting again.

Speaking of recruiting. Lol. Rocshi seems the obvious option, but other viable options are Phyr, clementine, and, believe it or not, Borkbot. Phyr and clementine ninja claimed citizen somewhere in there. And as for Borkbot... Lol. It's a complete guess. Claiming executioner does not seem like something Borkbot would do, and I dunno. Maybe it's just a hunch lol. The people observing are probably laughing right now, because just watch, all these people will end up being Mafia or something. xD

Clementine is an interesting individual. He is suggesting a lynch against one of us to prove the existence of the Masons. He is either an extremely wary town, or flat out Mafia. Because lynching a claimed Mason is a pretty bad idea. Fragos... I am undecided about whether or not he is scum. I have suspicions about Nick and Dust, but nothing absolutely substantial about them. Other people I'm keeping an eye on are Mopin and Blazer.

Now, the code I posted in Day chat, to "prove" that you and I share a night chat. The code I posted was oEEXhOFKc.
To solve it, it was the YouTube video I was watching while typing the thing out lol. youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc
The last 5 letters are oEhFc, and I merely inserted one letter of the band name (Exo K) in between each letter. oEEXhOFKc
Lol, so there you go. I wouldn't share it until they explicitly asked for it though. It's best to conceal our Mason identities.

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Mason Chat Empty Mason

Post  GriM-DeMoN Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

I think Roschi may be a Journalist wanting to be a Mason so hes claiming Citizen. I think Fragos is a Scum. As for Ubernox he voted me trying to see if im really a Mason. Or he could be executioner

GriM-DeMoN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

That's a rather interesting conclusion about Rocshi. I have not thought of that. Though if anything, he would be the corrupt journalist. Lol. Who knows.

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kromos Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 am

You are currently sending GriM-DeMoN to recruit Rocshi.

Kromos
Admin

https://masonchat927.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:26 am

So, what now. It's very likely one of us will be targeted tonight. Still, recruiting comes before killing.

My personal choices are Phyr, Blazer, or Borkbot. Maybe Clementine for the heck of it.

Speaking of Borkbot lol, I feel as if he's been trying to send me secret messages and "hints" for me to recruit him. I could swear he's been hinting at it lol. But maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me, or him playing tricks on me.

There is SOMETHING about Borkbot this game that I cannot describe. I have a hunch that he's SOMEHOW related to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:56 pm

4th night chat with Sumi ohyeah.

Personally, I think we should recruit that Blazer kid.

I really need to form some opinions on this game, I've been kinda high after the Death Note game.

Also, GriM, Y u no post entire code.

Someone make me a code.

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Lol so the grave mistake I made. When I said in the first post for the new recruit to not confirm nor deny that they had been recruited, I realized that when you said you weren't going to confirm nor deny, Rocshi, that it ironically confirmed you as the new recruit. Lulz. In any case, whatever subtlety we have left, just keep ignore the question when they ask for your role, Rocshi.

As for recruiting Blazer, that depends on how much we want to trust clementine. If we believe her, and the recruiting failed, then that means Blazer is Mafia. Or Clementine could be lying and Blazer is not one of the roles she listed. I guess it's a win win situation now that I think about it.

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:57 am

In case Grim doesn't show up...

-recruit Blazer

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:06 am

Btw, let me rephrase.

-send Grim to recruit Blazer

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:44 am

well that's good

If this recruit fails, Blazer or clementine is Mafia.

If clementine dies, Blazer is auto-mafia.

They all know I'm recruited though.

Sumi, make a new code because I can't exactly make one for myself.

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumikoko Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 am

Code, in case you need to prove yourself.

koomiifoumaiamao is what I'll tell you.

The way to solve it is that it's the first consonant of each word plus all the vowels in the phrase.

Kromos Mini Forum Mafia Masons

Sumikoko

Back to top Go down

Mason Chat Empty Hi

Post  GriM-DeMoN Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 am

Sorry I lost the page for the Mason Chat. You have to PM Kromos your night actions btw.

GriM-DeMoN

Back to top Go down

Post  Kromos Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 am

I haven't received a PM but I will take your action as

Recruit Blazer, Send Grim

Kromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

OK... I suggest recruiting basically anyone BUT clementine.

I suggest CmG or possibly BorkBot.

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kromos Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am

I currently have

Recruit clementine, send GriM-DeMoN

Grim gets final say on the recruitments.

Kromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 am

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I have some things to share with you, including my thoughts on the mafia members. Need to collect them first, but I will be posting later!

We should also consider who we might want to recruit to the masons tonight. If CmG was indeed role blocked N2 by the med student, we should consider him confirmed godfather and not waste a recruit on him.

clementine

Back to top Go down

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 am

Hey GriM, I hope you come on this forum. I think we should recruit BorkBot. He may be citizen WIFOMing Cop. He did ask us to recruit him at the end of today, and if he is citizen, that meshes well with Rihfok's investigation message of BorkBot: cit/mason/vet/gf/lawyer/actress.

clementine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 pm

We need to recruit CmG, as mandated by the town. There is no downside.

BorkBot would be a good choice, except, his claim of cop and the possibility of Actress/Lawyer basically cover him, even if we fail to. CmG doesn't have a claim.

Grim isn't going to come, and he'll probably put in some retarded action (I told him to recruit ANYONE but you and to recruit CmG)

Also, lol false

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

If I were doing the recruiting, I'd try to recruit BorkBot on the slight chance he is a citizen... I mean... Him not being actually a cop would explain some of the problems with the investigation results.... and then just pretend like we tried to recruit CmG... He's basically confirmed GF after hearing FrostByte roleblocked him the one night there was no red kill. >.>

clementine

Back to top Go down

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

and LOL why didn't you want to recruit me? :[

clementine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Since gscum is so far ahead, you could bave just been getting us to waste a night and another 2 kills.
PICK ME IMMCITIZEN OOH PICK MEPICK ME I NO SCUM

Just a thought.

I think that if we recruit Bork, there is still the possibilityof the framer. CmG has nothing to back him up.

Space bar on my phone is flakyweeee

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  clementine Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:19 pm

What do you mean, Rocshi? Do you mean BorkBot could have been framed to have the citizen invest pairing result when he is actually cop? Isn't it pretty obvious that CmG is godfather though? FrostByte roleblocked CmG on the night there was no Red mafia kill. That's pretty incriminating, and I feel like we could just skip recruiting CmG and stealth recruit BorkBot tonight and then tomorrow go to everyone and say CmG could not be recruited. However, I guess the 100% safest thing is to investigate CmG...

Where is GriM!?

clementine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocshi Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Wasn't Bork the one that told us to recruit CmG?

I remember the Town at a general consensus to that.

Also, FrostByte could easily be OJ mafia, don't forget.

My current scumlist:

CmG
Rihfok
Deathfire
Fragos
Dust

Rocshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down